Figured I better make a post to keep this blog alive.
I haven't lost anymore weight. We've had an exceptionally tough year - my mother in law died April 1, our house burned to the ground April 12, and my father died on May 31. My band was so tight due to stress that I had the fill removed. After about 6 wks (and 10 lbs gained), I had it put back in...just in time for my marriage to start getting shaky. All is well now, but that caused my band to get tight again and about the only things I can get down and keep down are the bad foods.
The marriage is back on track, so hopefully, my band will settle down and I can start losing weight again. I don't own a scale yet, so I have no idea how much damage has been done :(
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's an amazing time!
I'm down 41.8 lbs as of this morning and now weigh 174.8 - lower than my lowest ever lapband weight. Lower than my lowest ever Nutrisyst...
-
The closing was painful, very stressful, broke us completely financially (I'll be bouncing checks until Thursday), but it's over. We...
-
Since I'm stuck at work for another hour or so and could be doing real work, but not under any pressure to do so, I figured I'd take...
-
I stumbled across a blogger today that has kept me giggling for hours. It's called The Food Whore . The author is a chef and caterer, an...
Search This Blog |
1 comment:
hang in there Helen.
Post a Comment